Has the question “How do I sell my IWC?” been playing on your mind lately? You’ve got a pre-owned and second-hand IWC watch, and you could make decent cash from selling the watch. But then you’re confronted with a whole host of other questions, such as “How much is my IWC watch worth?” and “Where is the best place to sell my IWC watch?” and it just seems easier to put it back in the drawer and deal with it another day.
Sell My IWC Watch
Selling IWC Watches in London
As one of the UK’s leading independent luxury Swiss watch specialists, we are always looking for ladies and men’s IWC watches. Whether you are looking to sell IWC Navitimer or IWC SuperOcean, we are confident that we can provide the best price for your watch.
Sell Your IWC Watch at Knightsbridge Watches
Knightsbridge Watches & Jewellers is one of the top IWC dealers in London for buying and selling second-hand IWC watches. We offer instant and professional services including IWC watch valuation.
- Sell your IWC watch and get cash today – no delay and no hassle. Call us on 0800 033 7333 / 07733 333 212 or fill out the form to arrange an appointment with our experts. Alternatively, meet us at our London showroom at Knightsbridge directly.
- Bring your IWC watch for a free valuation. If you are happy and accept the watch valuation provided by our experts, we will instantly pay your cash or bank transfer the price of your watch. No hidden fees at all.
Get in Touch!
IWC Models We Buy
We offer instant and professional services including IWC watch valuation.
How to maximise the value of your IWC watch?
There are a few high-end watches that hold their value against the taxes of time, but when it comes to luxury watches, IWC is a timekeeper. With a reputation for delivering the highest horological standard in subtly stylish timepieces, IWC is the luxury watch brand that other luxury watch brands aspire to.
Documentation: Your IWC watch box and the document is a major factor when it comes to providing you with a watch valuation. Holding on to these will help you retain the maximum value of your IWC watch.
Keep Your IWC In Its Box: The condition of your watch will affect the price. To minimise the day-to-day damage, keep your timepiece in its box or a safe place.
Service Your Watch: Another factor to affect the condition of your watch is how regularly it has been serviced. Regular servicing of IWC, along with the service receipts and links, will help you reach the highest price for your watch.
Why choosing Knightsbridge Watches to sell your IWC Watch?
- With more than 30 years experience, we promise to provide you with a bespoke and trustworthy service – we will offer you an unbeatable price for your IWC to any other luxury watch buyers in London.
- Our IWC watch price will be mentioned without any hidden charges in the free quotation provided by our experts.
- Most of our cash and bank transfer payments are made same-day without any delay and extra charges.