Luxury Swiss watches like Jaeger-LeCoultre are built to last forever. With care and regular servicing, a Jaeger-LeCoultre watch will keep time correctly as if it is a brand new watch. Jaeger-LeCoultre is the most iconic Swiss watch brand in the world. Since 1833, it has been producing quality luxury watches for decades.
Buy Pre-Owned Second-Hand Jaeger-LeCoultre Watches
Buying a Second-Hand Jaeger-LeCoultre Watch in London
Buying a second-hand Jaeger-LeCoultre for an affordable price is considered as a great investment. With years of experience in the luxury watch industry, we are one of the most trusted watch dealers in London. From Jaeger-LeCoultre Duomètre to Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Extreme models, we have a collection of all Jaeger-LeCoultre models to suit your personality and budget. If you are planning to buy a watch today, visit our London showroom and our watch experts will assist you to find a timepiece for an unbeatable price.
Find Your Desired Jaeger-LeCoultre Models From Knightsbridge Watches
Why Choosing Us?
- Over 30 years, we have been buying and selling top luxury Swiss watches in London with pride
- We offer the most competitive prices for all our used Jaeger-LeCoultre watches compared to other watch dealers in London
- Most of our pre-owned Jaeger-LeCoultre watches come complete with original Jaeger-LeCoultre box and authentication paperworks
- For your peace of mind, we offer 1-year warranty on all pre-owned Jaeger-LeCoultre watches
- Buy with confidence – we also offer hassle-free returns in case you change your decision
- Part-exchange available in case if you are upgrading or changing your owned timepiece with one of our Jaeger-LeCoultre watches
Make An Inquiry!
FAQs on Jaeger-LeCoultre Watches
History of Jaeger-LeCoultre Watches
Jaeger-LeCoultre is a Swiss luxury watchmaker. The company and its subsidiary Montres Tudor SA design, manufacture, distribute and service wristwatches sold under the Jaeger-LeCoultre and Tudor brands. Founded by Hans Wilsdorf and Alfred Davis in London, England in 1905 as Wilsdorf and Davis, Jaeger-LeCoultre moved its base of operations to Geneva, Switzerland in 1919.
Forbes ranked Jaeger-LeCoultre 64th on its 2016 list of the world’s most powerful global brands. Jaeger-LeCoultre is the largest single luxury watch brand, producing about 2,000 watches per day.
Celebrities Wearing Jaeger-LeCoultre Watches
Jaeger-LeCoultre is the most popular Swiss watch brand among the celebrities from all industries; including actors, athletes, entertainers and politicians.
- Actors: Mark Wahlberg, Robert Downey Jr., Tom Cruise, Sofia Vergara, etc.
- Athletes: LeBron James, Roger Federer, etc.
- Entertainers: John Mayer, Ellen DeGeners, etc.