Buy Pre-Owned Second-Hand Audemars Piguet Watches
Luxury Swiss watches like Audemars Piguet are built to last forever. With care and regular servicing, an Audemars Piguet watch will keep time correctly as if it is a brand new watch. Le Brassus based Audemars Piguet is one of the most iconic Swiss watch brands in the world. Since 1875, it has been producing quality luxury watches for decades.
Buying a Second-Hand Audemars Piguet Watch in London
Buying a second-hand Audemars Piguet for an affordable price is considered as a great investment. With years of experience in the luxury watch industry, we are one of the most trusted watch dealers in London. From Audemars Piguet Jules to Audemars Piguet Royal Oak models, we have a collection of all Audemars Piguet models to suit your personality and budget. If you are planning to buy a watch today, visit our London showroom and our watch experts will assist you to find a timepiece for an unbeatable price.
Find Your Desired Audemars Piguet Models From Knightsbridge Watches
Why Choosing Us?
- Over 30 years, we have been buying and selling top luxury Swiss watches in London with pride
- We offer the most competitive prices for all our used Audemars Piguet watches compared to other watch dealers in London
- Most of our pre-owned Audemars Piguet watches come complete with original Audemars Piguet box and authentication paperworks
- For your peace of mind, we offer 1-year warranty on all pre-owned Audemars Piguet watches
- Buy with confidence – we also offer hassle-free returns in case you change your decision
- Part-exchange available in case if you are upgrading or changing your owned timepiece with one of our Audemars Piguet watches
Make An Inquiry!
FAQs on Audemars Piguet Watches
Audemars Piguet is a Swiss manufacturer of mechanical watches founded in 1875. Audemars Piguet began in the Vallée de Joux. Jules Louis Audemars formed a partnership with Edward Auguste Piguet. Both were previously watchmakers. Audemars created complicated blank watch movements for other manufacturers to use. Piguet specialized in the final regulation of watches. They then split responsibilities when they began their own company. Audemars was in charge of production and technical aspects while Piguet focused on sales and management. One of their first achievements was creating the first repeater wristwatch in 1892.