Sell My Audemars Piguet Watch
Has the question “How do I sell my Audemars Piguet?” been playing on your mind lately? You’ve got a pre-owned and second-hand Audemars Piguet watch, and you could make decent cash from selling the watch. But then you’re confronted with a whole host of other questions, such as “How much is my Audemars Piguet watch worth?” and “Where is the best place to sell my Audemars Piguet watch?” and it just seems easier to put it back in the drawer and deal with it another day.
Selling Your Audemars Piguet Watch in London
As one of the UK’s leading independent luxury Swiss watch specialists, we are always looking for ladies and men’s Audemars Piguet watches. Whether you are looking to sell latest Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Diver Chronographs or vintage Audemars Piguet full calendar wristwatch with moon phases, we are confident that we can provide the best price for your watch.
Sell Your AP Watch at Knightsbridge Watches
Knightsbridge Watches & Jewellers is one of the top Audemars Piguet dealers in London for buying and selling second hand Audemars Piguet watches. We offer instant and professional services including Audemars Piguet watch valuation.
- Sell your Audemars Piguet watch and get cash today – no delay and no hassle. Call us on 0800 033 7333 / 07733 333 212 or fill out the form to arrange an appointment with our experts. Alternatively, meet us at our London showroom at Knightsbridge directly.
- Bring your Audemars Piguet watch for a free valuation. If you are happy and accept the watch valuation provided by our experts, we will instantly pay your cash or bank transfer the price of your watch. No hidden fees at all.
Get in Touch!
We buy all Audemars Piguet watches
We offer instant and professional services including Audemars Piguet watch valuation.
Audemars Piguet (AP) is a manufacturer of ultra-luxury Swiss watches founded in 1875 by watchmakers Jules-Louis Audemars and Edward-Auguste Piguet. Audemars Piguet is often regarded to be among the highest end of watch manufacturers, along with Patek Philippe, Vacheron Constantin, A. Lange & Söhne, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Ulysse Nardin and Breguet.
The Swiss company designs and manufactures highly complex mechanical watches, haute joaillerie creations, and jewellery.
Founded in 1875 by Jules Louis Audemars and Edward Auguste Piguet in Le Brassus, Audemars Piguet is the only watch Manufacture still in the hands of its founding families.
There are a few high-end watches that hold their value against the taxes of time, but when it comes to luxury watches, Audemars Piguet is a timekeeper. With a reputation for delivering the highest horological standard in subtly stylish timepieces, Audemars Piguet is the luxury watch brand that other luxury watch brands aspire to.
Documentation: Your Audemars Piguet watch box and the document is a major factor when it comes to providing you with a watch valuation. Holding on to these will help you retain the maximum value of your Audemars Piguet watch.
Keep Your Audemars Piguet In Its Box: The condition of your watch will affect the price. To minimise the day-to-day damage, keep your timepiece in its box or a safe place.
Service Your Watch: Another factor to affect the condition of your watch is how regularly it has been serviced. Regular servicing of Audemars Piguet, along with the service receipts and links, will help you reach the highest price for your watch.
- With more than 30 years experience, we promise to provide you with a bespoke and trustworthy service – we will offer you an unbeatable price for your Audemars Piguet to any other luxury watch buyers in London.
- Our Audemars Piguet watch price will be mentioned without any hidden charges in the free quotation provided by our experts.
- Most of our cash and bank transfer payments are made same-day without any delay and extra charges.
Audemars Piguet watches can be worth around £6,000 to £300K depending on the model and material such as stainless steel or white gold.
An Audemars Piguet Royal Oak can be worth around £17,000 to £38,000 or more. The price depends on the reference number and material.