Buy Pre-Owned Second-Hand Rolex Watches
Luxury Swiss watches like Rolex are built to last forever. With care and regular servicing, a Rolex watch will keep time correctly as if it is a brand new watch. Rolex is the most iconic Swiss watch brand in the world. Since 1905, it has been producing quality luxury watches for decades.
Buying a Second-Hand Rolex Watch in London
Buying a second-hand Rolex for an affordable price is considered as a great investment. With years of experience in the luxury watch industry, we are one of the most trusted watch dealers in London. From Rolex Datejust to Rolex Daytona models, we have a collection of all Rolex models to suit your personality and budget. If you are planning to buy a watch today, visit our London showroom and our watch experts will assist you to find a timepiece for an unbeatable price.
Find Your Desired Rolex Models From Knightsbridge Watches
Why Choosing Us?
- Over 30 years, we have been buying and selling top luxury Swiss watches in London with pride
- We offer the most competitive prices for all our used Rolex watches compared to other watch dealers in London
- Most of our pre-owned Rolex watches come complete with original Rolex box and authentication paperworks
- For your peace of mind, we offer 1-year warranty on all pre-owned Rolex watches
- Buy with confidence – we also offer hassle-free returns in case you change your decision
- Part-exchange available in case if you are upgrading or changing your owned timepiece with one of our Rolex watches
Make An Inquiry!
FAQs on Rolex Watches
Rolex is a Swiss luxury watchmaker. The company and its subsidiary Montres Tudor SA design, manufacture, distribute and service wristwatches sold under the Rolex and Tudor brands. Founded by Hans Wilsdorf and Alfred Davis in London, England in 1905 as Wilsdorf and Davis, Rolex moved its base of operations to Geneva, Switzerland in 1919.
Forbes ranked Rolex 64th on its 2016 list of the world’s most powerful global brands. Rolex is the largest single luxury watch brand, producing about 2,000 watches per day.
Rolex is the most popular Swiss watch brand among the celebrities from all industries; including actors, athletes, entertainers and politicians.
- Actors: Mark Wahlberg, Robert Downey Jr., Tom Cruise, Sofia Vergara, etc.
- Athletes: LeBron James, Roger Federer, etc.
- Entertainers: John Mayer, Ellen DeGeners, etc.