Luxury Swiss watches like Breitling are built to last forever. With care and regular servicing, a Breitling watch will keep time correctly as if it is a brand new watch. Breitling is one of the most precision-made Swiss watch brands in the world. Since 1884, it has been producing luxury chronograph timepieces.
Buy Pre-Owned Second-Hand Breitling Watches
Buying a Second-Hand Breitling Watch in London
Buying a second-hand Breitling for an affordable price is considered as a great investment. With years of experience in the luxury watch industry, we are one of the most trusted watch dealers in London. From Breitling Navimeter to Breitling Emergency models, we have a collection of all Breitling models to suit your personality and budget. If you are planning to buy a watch today, visit our London showroom and our watch experts will assist you to find a timepiece for an unbeatable price.
Find Your Desired Breitling Models From Knightsbridge Watches
Why Choosing Us?
- Over 30 years, we have been buying and selling top luxury Swiss watches in London with pride
- We offer the most competitive prices for all our used Breitling watches compared to other watch dealers in London
- Most of our pre-owned Breitling watches come complete with original Breitling box and authentication paperworks
- For your peace of mind, we offer 1-year warranty on all pre-owned Breitling watches
- Buy with confidence – we also offer hassle-free returns in case you change your decision
- Part-exchange available in case if you are upgrading or changing your owned timepiece with one of our Breitling watches
Make An Inquiry!
FAQs on Breitling Watches
History of Breitling Watches
Breitling is a Swiss luxury watchmaker. The company and its subsidiary Montres Tudor SA design, manufacture, distribute and service wristwatches sold under the Breitling and Tudor brands. Founded by Hans Wilsdorf and Alfred Davis in London, England in 1905 as Wilsdorf and Davis, Breitling moved its base of operations to Geneva, Switzerland in 1919.
Forbes ranked Breitling 64th on its 2016 list of the world’s most powerful global brands. Breitling is the largest single luxury watch brand, producing about 2,000 watches per day.