Luxury Swiss watches like Franck Muller are built to last forever. With care and regular servicing, a Franck Muller watch will keep time correctly as if it is a brand new watch. Franck Muller is the most iconic Swiss watch brand in the world. Since 1992, it has been producing modern styled luxury watches.
Buy Pre-Owned Second-Hand Franck Muller Watches
Buying a Second-Hand Franck Muller Watch in London
Buying a second-hand Franck Muller for an affordable price is considered as a great investment. With years of experience in the luxury watch industry, we are one of the most trusted watch dealers in London. From Franck Muller Casablanca to Franck Muller Color Dreams models, we have a collection of all Franck Muller models to suit your personality and budget. If you are planning to buy a watch today, visit our London showroom and our watch experts will assist you to find a timepiece for an unbeatable price.
Find Your Desired Franck Muller Models From Knightsbridge Watches
Why Choosing Us?
- Over 30 years, we have been buying and selling top luxury Swiss watches in London with pride
- We offer the most competitive prices for all our used Franck Muller watches compared to other watch dealers in London
- Most of our pre-owned Franck Muller watches come complete with original Franck Muller box and authentication paperworks
- For your peace of mind, we offer 1-year warranty on all pre-owned Franck Muller watches
- Buy with confidence – we also offer hassle-free returns in case you change your decision
- Part-exchange available in case if you are upgrading or changing your owned timepiece with one of our Franck Muller watches
FAQs on Franck Muller Watches
History of Franck Muller Watches
Franck Muller is a Swiss watchmaker and the company of the same name. The brand of watches carries the slogan “Master of Complications”. Franck Muller’s watches are worn by various celebrities, among them Demi Moore, Elton John, 50 Cent, and José Mourinho. Franck Muller timepieces are famous for their fusion of “modern” style, mostly inspired by American watches from the thirties, like “Elgin tonneau”, and traditional Swiss watch manufacturing.