It is almost a Christmas if you are a Rolex fan. Waiting for the latest watch launch is over. Rolex has released a number of Rolex Submariner watches.
An enlarged No-Date Submariner has to be the centre of the attention. Clocking in at a sizeable 41mm diameter, it’s what’s on the inside that signals a significant departure for what is one of the best watches in the world: a new and improved movement.
Rolex Submariner Oyster 41 mm (New Model 2020)
The Oyster Perpetual Submariner in Oystersteel with a Black Cerachrom bezel and a black dial with large luminescent hour markers.
It features a unidirectional rotatable bezel with Cerachrom insert and solid-link Oyster bracelet. The latest generation Submariner and Submariner Date remain faithful to the original model launched in 1953. In watchmaking, the Submariner represented a historic turning point; it set the standard for divers’ watches.
- REFERENCE 124060
- MODEL CASE Oyster, 41 mm, Oystersteel
- OYSTER ARCHITECTURE Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- DIAMETER 41 mm
- MATERIAL Oystersteel
- BEZEL Unidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated, scratch-resistant Cerachrom insert in ceramic, numerals and graduations coated in platinum
- WINDING CROWN Screw-down, Triplock triple waterproofness system
- CRYSTAL Scratch-resistant sapphire
- WATER RESISTANCE Waterproof to 300 metres / 1,000 feet
- MOVEMENT Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- CALIBRE 3230, Manufacture Rolex
- PRECISION -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- FUNCTIONS Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- OSCILLATOR Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring
- WINDING Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- POWER RESERVE Approximately 70 hours
- BRACELET Oyster, flat three-piece links
- BRACELET MATERIAL Oystersteel
- CLASP Folding Oysterlock safety clasp with Rolex Glidelock extension system
- DIAL Black
- DETAILS Highly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- CERTIFICATION Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
Visit Rolex.com to learn more about the new Rolex watches. All logo and images belong to Rolex.