Rolex launched this Submariner Date (Reference 126610LV) model on the 1st September 2020.
This latest Oyster Perpetual Submariner Date watch is in Oysterstreel with a Green Cerachrom bazel and a black dial with large luminescent hour markers.
It features a unidirectional rotatable bezel with Cerachrom insert and solid-link Oyster bracelet. The latest generation Submariner and Submariner Date remain faithful to the original model launched in 1953. In watchmaking, the Submariner represented a historic turning point; it set the standard for divers’ watches.
Rolex Submariner Oyster Date 41 mm Green (New Model 2020) Watch
- MODEL CASE Oyster, 41 mm, Oystersteel
- OYSTER ARCHITECTURE Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- DIAMETER 41 mm
- MATERIAL Oystersteel
- BEZEL Unidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated, scratch-resistant Cerachrom insert in ceramic, numerals and graduations coated in platinum
- WINDING CROWN Screw-down, Triplock triple waterproofness system
- CRYSTAL Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- WATER RESISTANCE Waterproof to 300 metres / 1,000 feet
- MOVEMENT Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- CALIBRE 3235, Manufacture Rolex
- PRECISION -2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- FUNCTIONS Centre hour, minute and seconds hands. Instantaneous date with rapid setting. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- OSCILLATOR Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- WINDING Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- POWER RESERVE Approximately 70 hours
- BRACELET Oyster, flat three-piece links
- BRACELET MATERIAL Oystersteel
- CLASP Folding Oysterlock safety clasp with Rolex Glidelock extension system
- DIAL Black
- DETAILS Highly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- CERTIFICATION Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
Visit Rolex.com to learn more about the new Rolex watches. All logo and images belong to Rolex.